Manufacturing equipment for bulk type
(Crystalline silicon) solar cells
Full automatic Screen printing/Drying/
Firing System SS-550-PVX
(Loader → backside Ag electrode printing → drying → backside Al electrode printing → drying → flipping → front side Ag electrode printing → drying → firing → un-loader)
- Integrated Visual positioning and visual chipping/breaking detection minimizes stress on cells.
- Compatible with 550mm square screen frames for printing on large sized substrate.
- High-accuracy printing head capable of printing fine line and higher film thickness.
- Can be set up with automatic paste feeder.
- can be combined with our original drying furnace and firing furnace to create an electrode metallization line.
Near Infrared Firing Furnace
- Using near IR lamps allows short time firing.
Mesh-belt transfer type
- Belt width : 300, 450, 600, 800mm
- Stable transfer and secure firing
Walking beam transfer type
- Fit with Spike peak profile, allows short time firing.
- Short furnace length, small foot print.
Standard use temperature for both type : 850°C～600°C
Maximum set up temperature : 1000°C
Near Infrared Drying furnace
- Using near IR lamps allows short time drying.
- Transfer method : Mesh-belt, Walking beam, Tray transfer, etc.
- Standard use temperature : 150～250°C
- Maximum set up temper ature : 350°C
Wafer/Cell transfer loading machine
- Reciprocal replacement transfer of wafers or cells in coin stack magazines and slotted cassettes.
- Automatic supply of cassette to next processing system after transfer is possible.
Wafer/Cell packaging machine
- Shrink-wrap packaging of wafer or cells in fixed units using thermal shrink film.
- Increased packaging efficie ncy and prevent oxidization, reduced breakage for shipping to distant customers.
Conductive Paste For Solar Cell
Silver paste for front side
- Suitable with Fired-through method electrode formation.
- Good ohmic contact characteristics, high conductivity, low resistance.
- Good fine line characteristics and soldering characteristics.
- TI value control suitable with high-aspect-ratio printing.
For back side
- Silver, silver/aluminum, aluminum paste
Development of various kinds of other paste is also available.
Laser Cell Scriber For Bulk
Type Solar Cells (Model:ST-2002)
This machine is for solar cell scribe processing using laser beam.
Applicable substrate material
- Applicable work size : Max. 6 inches
- Loader / un-loader can be combined
- Automatic control function for processing height
|Laser wavelength||532nm or 1064nm|
|Absolute positioning accuracy||Under ±5μm|
|Applicable set –up number of cells||20cells|
|we also offer other system for other kind of purpose including selection of wavelength of laser, design of system and fabrication.
Please contact us for the details.